Compliance Medicine Packing
Organising Your Medicines
For patients who have trouble managing their medicines or remembering when to take them, we offer Medico Pak or Sachet Roll compliance packing. We can organise your medicines into calendar packs so that you take the right dose of the right medicine at the right time. Talk to any of our staff about managing your medicines.
We offer a complete Medicine Utilisation Review service to help you organise and understand your medicines. Make an appointment for us to visit you at home or to bring in all of your medicines and one of our pharmacists will help you with your medicine problems and concerns. This is a government-funded service with no patient costs. If you feel you would benefit from this service please contact us to see if you are eligible.
Sachet Roll System
The Medicine Sachet System is an excellent way to easily manage your medicines.
Making sure patients get the right medication at the right time.
Each sachet clearly displays your vital information, is perforated for convenience and comes in a handy dispensing box.
Your medicines are conveniently packed in to the sachets at the appropriate dose times and each individual dose is labelled with your name, dose time and the medicines taken at that time.
They are great for:
- Making it easier to remember to take your medicines
- Customers on multiple medicines, or a complicated regimen
- Safety, all of the medicines are in one place and can be easily stored
Benefits of Medicine Sachet System
Can be done weekly or monthly to suit your needs.
- Convenient, easy to use and easy to open packaging.
- Tailor dose times to suit your busy lifestyle and optimize your medicine regimen. Not limited to four dose times per day – it is a very flexible system (allows up to 9 dose times per day).
- Convenient to organise medications for travelling.
- Co-ordination of changes to the medication roll.
- Written medicine information available on request.
Medico provides an alternative form of packing allowing the client to see exactly what doses are due.
Each Medico Pak is packed by your pharmacist according to your individual prescription so you can trust that your medication dosage is accurately and correctly dispensed.
With Medico Pak...
- Your medication for each day is packed in one easy-tear strip if you need to take it with you.
- Details printed on the back of each pottle allow you to check when your medication is due.
- Quickly see if you have taken your medication by the number of empty pottles used.
- Instructions are clear and easy to read, avoiding confusion.
- Errors are minimised with each dose correctly packed and labelled.
- No bulky bottles or packets to carry around.
- Pak Popper and Magnifiers are available if needed - ask your pharmacy.
Make an appointment with our team to discuss medications, how our systems work and how we can help you manage your medciations.
- Tags: Pharmacy Services
- Liz Dixon